Active Silver Super Serum supports your skin’s natural repair process and reduces fine lines. Every carefully chosen ingredient boosts radiance by nourishing and protecting your skin.
- Colloidal Silver with its natural anti-bacterial properties help calm your skin.
- Rose Otto oil is known to have a regenerative effect on cell tissue, especially beneficial for dry, sensitive or ageing skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid is a natural substance in our skin that hydrates and minimises signs of aging.
- Bakuchiol is anti-ageing as it stimulates skin cell turnover, restores firmness and smooths appearance of fine lines.
Active Silver Super Serum has a smooth silky consistency - a real feast for your complexion.
Suitable for all skin types and for those who have difficulty finding the right moisturiser because they are prone to occasional breakouts, redness or rosacea.
- Vegan friendly
- Not tested on animals
- Lab-tested, safety assessed and fully compliant with EU cosmetic regulation 1223/2009
- Made in the UK
Colloidal Silver, Hyaluronic Acid, Bakuchiol and Rose Otto Oil.
How to use
Shake before use. Apply to clean, dry skin and gently rub in. Use on face and neck. For best results follow with Active Silver GLOW moisturiser.
MIX & MATCH with GLOW MOISTURISER and SAVE 10%
Colloidal Silver 25ppm (Aqua, CI 77820), Colloidal Gold, (Aqua, CI77480), Rose Water (Rosa Damascena Flower Water), Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aqua Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexlglycerin, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid), Hyaluronic Acid (Hyaluronic Acid), Bakuchiol (Psoralea Corylifolia Seed Oil), Rose Otto Oil (Rosa Damascena Flower Oil).
Product colour and texture may vary due to being hand-made and formulated with natural ingredients.
Store out of direct sunlight. Can be refrigerated for extra cooling on the skin and to prolong shelf life. This product is best before 9 months from the purchase date if stored correctly. It can be used after this date, but 9 months is when the product is at its optimum.
UK Mainland Delivery Charges (including Isle of Wight):
- £3.49 on all orders below £40.00
- FREE DELIVERY over £40.00
Northern Ireland and Isle of Man:
- £3.49 on all orders below £75.00
- FREE DELIVERY over £75.00
- £3.49 on all orders
We will dispatch your order as quickly as possible but please allow an approximate delivery time of 3 to 5 working days for busy periods.
UK Shipping costs are calculated in the shopping basket before you enter any personal details.
Overseas: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quotation, advising your address and postcode.
You can return items within 30 days from receipt providing they have not been used and are still in their original packaging. To begin the returns process, please e-mail email@example.com and we will email you back with instructions and the return address (which may not be the address on your delivery note/invoice).
Full T&Cs - Please read our full Terms & Conditions Here.